In all cases of return, the item returned by the customer must be in original and unused condition with all original labels still attached and in the original packaging + protected foil. If the returned product does not comply with this, the product will be returned to the buyer.
Upon return, the customer must follow the following procedure:
- Send an e-mail to email@example.com within five (5) working days after receiving the product
Mention the reason for the return, the order number and possibly the product that you want
- You will receive an e-mail from us with a confirmation.
- Indicate on the invoice the item you want to send back tu us. Write down your account number and the correct name of the account holder on the invoice.
- Put the invoice (copy) and the product in the original packaging including any supplied protecting material. Close the box with strong tape.
- Send the package within 5 days after receiving our e-mail with instructions to the following address: ThermoCateringBox - Glasblazerstraat 10 - 2984 BL Ridderkerk - The Netherlands.
- Hand over the package to a service point or give it to your carrier. You pay the shipping costs yourself - this will just be compensated if we sent you the wrong product.
- After receiving your return shipment, we will carefully examine the shipment if there is any damage. If your item is undamaged and approved, you will receive the purchase amount back to your account within 5 working days. The shipping and handling costs incurred by us will not be refunded to you. If you have opted for a different item then this will be sent to you and settled on the new invoice.